Vegan Dogs are The Healthiest
● Survey on Health of Veggie Dogs
According to a survey on 300 veggie dogs from USA & Canada
82% in good to excellent health, they have been vegetarian/ vegan
for 5 years.
Those dogs who have been vegan for 4 years or vegetarian
for 5 years did not have any infection.*
● The Report States:
Vegan Dogs are: Happy, Lively, Shiny skin, Fit, Energetic and
No unpleasant smell.
● In Conclusion: The Longer they being Vegan
they'll be healthier
○ less chance to be infected or to have cancer or thyroid disorders
○ the better chance to raise dog urine alkalinity so as to decrease
chance of infection.
○ less heart-disease problem.
* Resource from Humane Research Council :